Send Us Your C.V.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my interview options
We are flexible and we are able to do in-person or tele-meeting.
Can I Apply After Rejection?
You may reapply after 6 months.
No. of Vacancy :
Reports to: General Manager of Reservations
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for Client requests and reservation intake. CSR responds to clients needs via email or phone, ensures correct information is gathered and input into the software. The CSR is responsible for sourcing available facilities and negotiating rates and availability on behalf of the client. Once the reservation is completed, the CSR makes sure the client has confirmation, follows up on reservation daily, creates and maintains the sign in sheets for crews larger than five crew members. The CSR is responsible for all client and vendor communication and retention.
- Sourcing available facilities, vetting for quality, negotiating rates and availability
- Orientation with new hotels prior to check in
- Sign in sheets submitted to hotels prior to check in
- Calling facilities for sign in sheets daily, attach to reservation in sw, verify information is correct
- Calling facilities to confirm check in’s – obtain names and room numbers – verified what is occupied
- Calling on new facilities and working with the processors and procurement teams to gain marketable rates
- Updating and verifying information in HighRise
Client Reservations & Customer Service
- Checking crew information in software and updating notes
- Monitoring email and phones for new client requests
- Calling clients weekly to gage future reservation needs
- Following up on crew changes and working with client to obtain new rosters and dates
- Keep client in the know of any changes that may occur and obtain approval from client before making changes
- Answering phones, emails, texts, chats, and all customer service items
- Customer retention and client surveys
- Administrative tasks and projects throughout the day