Andrea Tsakanikas is the founder and President of CrewFacilities.com. For over three decades Andrea has been involved in the property and facility management industry. She has represented investors across the US, managing hundreds of thousands of room nights of workforce lodging, rental, and travel products over the span of her career. Since 2007 she served as a management consultant with a specialization in optimizing operations of hotels, workforce and corporate housing, as well as, Class A, B & C multi-family projects, ensuring the highest returns in revenue and profitability.
Sampling of her past projects:
- VP of Operations, Corporate Lodging Company. Tasks included the setup of a remote lodging division to manage class A apartments, suites, lodges and man camps.
- Chief Operating Officer, Crew Logistics/Remote Lodging Company.
- President/Founder, Property Management Entity.
In the group travel industry, most companies have a fiduciary duty to the owners of the hotels and facilities. Andrea’s vision was to launch an organization that would focus on the customer side of lodging. To ensure all facilities adhere to quality standards and negotiated pricing.
Memberships & Community Service:
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) – Member
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) – Forum Representative
- Women’s Business Council Southwest (WBCS)– Board Member
- Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA) – Member
- Broward Women’s Alliance (BWA) – Past VP of Membership
- National Small Business Association (NSBA) – Member
- Florida Transportation Builder’s Association (FTBA) – Member
- Career Source – Start Up Now – Mentor